UI Store Creation
You can create sub-account stores through the UI, but there are some limitations. Creating a store via the API offers instant keyword approval and the ability to set your own password. Creating a store via the UI means your keyword goes through an approval process and you are issued a default password. You will not be able to send or receive messages until the keyword is approved!
After the store is created, you can find the store on your store list. Click the store name and then click SETTINGS. Click the default user's email address and change the password to your liking. You can create stores as follows:
- Login to the user interface and look for SETUP in the left hand navigation and select it
- Drop down the Client Name (Your first store name).
- Enter the store name, keyword, phone no. and time zone and click NEXT.
- Enter the first and last name, email address and mobile number of the default user. A valid mobile number is not required and you may use a 999 area code phone number instead.
- Now click SAVE and your store is created and appears in your list.
- Make sure you edit your duplicate message and double opt-in control.
- Open the store by clicking on the store name
- Click the store name and then click SETTINGS. Click the default user's email address and change the password to your liking.
- CRM Text will notify the default user when the store keyword is approved.